Skip to the content
Startup Investment Strategy
- Investment analysis. What gets: a document with 2-3 regions based on the following data:
A) Market size.
C) Volume of investments.
C) Market / investment growth rates.
- Analysis of the project according to the criteria for assessing investment attractiveness. What’s the output: a document with an assessment of 20 points of project activity based on the documents provided by the project.
- Creating an investment strategy. What’s the output: a document describing the steps necessary to attract investors for this round in the selected region.
- The selection of relevant investors for the project. What is the output: a document with a list of funds, angel pools, FD and contacts of their mentors and analysts.
- Drawing up an investment proposal and sending it to selected funds.
- Representation of the project to investors (individually).
- Analysis of market size and growth
- The study of the local market with existing analogues of the product / customer service.
- Detailed analysis of market capacity and trends
- The study of competitors with their problems and the search for new growth points.
- Analysis of the methods used by competitors to communicate with customers
Investment Portfolio Selection
- Studying investment trends and choosing a segment according to the desired investment strategy.
- Assessment of the investment attractiveness of startups and businesses in five categories based on Utopia Framework.